2018 Promaster 2500 159WB High Roof Van Conversion For Sale
Family situation forcing changes in my plans
What is this Van Worth?
As you can see from a previous van build video, I have changed the design several times and it can be customized to your liking too. I tried to build it so it could be easily changed if needed.
Graphics easily removed
Ram Promaster 2500 Van Specs
Trying to figure the value of my van to sell with all accessories I have purchased with it. Family situation forcing me to reconsider my travel and living situation. Build is at least 90% but can be finished out to any liking and or complete reconfigured to needs. I am in the process of installing a slide out for the garage storage area and for reference and toilet but may hold off if I sell it.
- 2018 Ram Promaster 2500 High Roof 159 WB with less than 35K miles and factory warranty until 60k
- Front cab configuration with bench style seating
- 600 watts of solar on roof
- I replaced factory front running lights with newer better lights
- LED lighting on front and sides
- 2 Maxxair fans with remotes
- Fully insulated with Havelock Wool and sound barriers
- Queen size pillow top mattress
- Wood ceiling and siding
- 2000 Watt Bluetti solar generator with Jackery 500 backup
- Shore power hookup
- Water fill installed but I removed the 40 gallon water tank because I found I was not using it.
- Fold down desk installed on front partition
- Partitioned from cab for security and privacy
- Slick Locks for rear section for security. Especially useful when getting service done on vehicle so interior belongings are protected
- EcoFlow Wave 2 Heater/AC unit
- IceCo VL60 Dual Zone Refer/Freezer with insulated cover
- Laveo Dry Flush Toilet. Never used with extra Laveo Dry Flush Toilet 3-Pack Cartridge Refill Set
- Ecotric Electric folding bike
- 2 20lb propane tanks
- Olympia Wave 6 Catalytic Heater Backup
- 3 Burner Coleman Propane Stove
- On demand portable shower/water heater
- Yakima EXO system on rear hitch with 2 storage boxes and modular design with a table top. Additional optional equipment can be installed like a kitchen unit, bike racks, or whatever your needs might be
- Heavy duty wiring for 12v and 110v
- Huge Clam Pop Up Screen Enclosure with wind screens
- Portable Bench seat and table
- Portable fire pit
- Rubbermaid Fast Track System with 7 Steel Wire Mesh Storage Baskets & Storage hooks
- Some led lighting installed and many motion activated led lights
- SeaSucker outside modular system for outside kitchen set up with sink, trash, paper towel holder
- Garmin RV style GPS
- Front and rear dash cameras with 11 inch mirror mounted cameras/gps system. Van came with a rear backup camera but I installed this for full time recording.
- Noggle unique venting hose to pipe cool or hot air to rear of van while driving down the road
- Pop up shower enclosure
- Laundry bag on partition
- Other miscellaneous items as I think of them.